be visible, be you!
Have you ever stood in front of your wardrobe, trying to decide what to wear and opting for the same old thing?
Do you lack confidence in your appearance, dressing in “safe” clothes that won’t make you stand out and that “hide” the bits you don’t like?
Are you constantly struggling to find clothes that you feel great in and that feel like they belong on you?
Do you buy clothes because they look great on the model or on someone else, but they end up sitting in your wardrobe unworn, because they just don’t feel right when you put them on?
Have you ever worn something because you thought it’s what you should wear, and then spent the whole time feeling really uncomfortable because it just isn’t you?
I’m going to let you into a secret – you’re not alone!
And the best thing is that it doesn’t have to be like that.
So, why do so many of us find it so hard deciding what to wear?
Because understanding how to dress, in the way that is right for you, isn’t something you get taught when you’re young. Chances are your clothing choices and how you dress will have been influenced by a whole range of factors, none of which are truly focused on YOU!
Getting dressed is about more than just putting on clothes. It’s the non-verbal expression of who you are. It’s the celebration of your unique beauty and personality, and you shouldn’t be afraid of letting it shine.
Would you love to:
have absolute confidence in your style and appearance, and feel amazing when people complement you?
confidently choose the best colours and styles of clothes for you and your body architecture, to make the most of your shape?
get pleasure from choosing what to wear, starting your day the right way?
clear out what’s not working and equip your wardrobe with clothes that you love to wear and that work for your lifestyle?
create the ideal capsule wardrobe so you have loads of flexibility with fewer clothes?
know how to express yourself through your clothes, getting it right whatever the occasion?
Everybody likes a bargain. But when is a bargain not a bargain?
If you bought a top for £10 and never wore it, is that good value? Of course it isn’t.
If you spent £50 on a pair of shoes and wore them once, would that be a good investment? No, of course not.
What if you invested £70 in a pair of trousers and wore them every week for the next two years? Of course that would be a good investment – especially if they were perfect for you!
I’m about helping you to invest wisely and stop you being one of the women who only wear 15% of their wardrobe 85% of the time.
The average woman spends more than £500,000 on clothes in her lifetime. If they only wear 15% of their wardrobe, they waste £425,000. What could you buy for that?
You don’t want to be one of those statistics, and I won’t let you.
I will help you purchase great items, that are great value (because of the low cost per wear) whilst also making you feel amazing.
I want you to look beautiful, be confident and help you be you, and that comes through wise and sensible investments in your clothes.
Knowing what works and what doesn’t is enormously empowering. When you work with me, I’ll give you the tools you need to be able to achieve all of this and more. Click here to find out more about me and why I’m not like most other stylists.
Style Essentials is designed to give you the foundation to build a wardrobe that works for you, that you love, and that is easy to wear.
My intention is not to make you look like me. In fact nothing could be further from the truth. My job is to help bring your personality to your wardrobe in an affordable way that will help you feel amazing.
How we’ll work together:
- We’ll start with a 30-minute Zoom session to get to know each other and for me to understand where you are and what you would like to achieve. Everyone feels differently about their style and has different goals, and I will tailor the programme to you.
- In our first face-to-face style session, I will analyse your unique skin colouring to identify the absolute best palette of colours for you. These will be the colours that make you look radiant, healthy, and bring you into focus (a client of mine once said the wrong colours made her look pale, feel drained and accentuated the dark circles around her eyes … and she was right. So, let’s make sure this isn’t you)
- During the first session, we’ll also look at using make-up to enhance your natural features. I’ll show you how you can easily apply make-up in 90 seconds. I’ll perfectly match your make-up to your skin tone, so everything works in harmony and makes you look and feel beautiful. EVEN BETTER, you will walk away with all the products you need to recreate the look for yourself *.
- In our second face-to-face style session, we’ll create your personal style profile. This shows you how to dress for your body architecture and proportions, as well as how to express your personality through your clothes and accessories, so that your look is authentic and radiant. Gone will be the days of standing in front of your wardrobe, sighing, rolling your eyes and focusing on all the bits you hate about your body.
- Depending on your preferences around make-up, we’ll also explore in the second session some additional make-up and application techniques to create different looks. For example how you wear your make-up going to work, might be different to an award ceremony, versus date night, or even on the beach! This is of course optional.
- I’ll also show you how to use an exclusive online portal which enables you to manage your wardrobe and receive my ongoing guidance and support.
- Between sessions you have unlimited email support if you have any questions, and my commitment is to respond as soon as I can, usually within 24 hours later. I’ve got your back, I’m here to help and support you.
* I will work with you to tailor this part of the session to your particular preferences around make-up
A full personal colour analysis, with a beautiful fan containing fabric colour swatches of your best colour palette so that you can take that shopping with you or into your wardrobe and confidently select clothes in the right colours.
Following your in-depth style analysis, carried out by me as an experienced stylist, you’ll walk away with a tailored framework for you to develop your wardrobe, supported by a comprehensive guide.
You’ll take away a complete make-up box, so you can easily recreate the look without me (I promise you it’s easy to apply and feels beautiful).
I’ll give you exclusive access to an online style portal where you will be able to access inspiration boards tailored to your colour and style information. I will also create three inspirational “Look Books” for you using items already in your wardrobe.
I’ll share with you my knowledge and expertise on how to use your make-up to enhance your beautiful features (of course this is completely tailored to you and your style – remember I don’t offer a cookie cutter service, everything is bespoke to you).
You’ve absolutely got my support while we’re working together through unlimited email support. I’ll be there to support and guide you, sharing my vast knowledge of style, colour and how to make you the most confident, visible, best version of you.
A 30-minute follow-up Zoom session with me. This is your opportunity to ask any questions or get my advice on any specific items in your wardrobe. It’s also a chance for us to review possible purchases that you have found online since our face-to-face sessions. Clients tell me they find this hugely valuable.
These sessions usually take place over the course of one month but can be arranged to suit your diary.
Also included are these exclusive FREE bonuses:
- Unlimited access to “The Style Library” – my exclusive collection of e-books expertly designed to enable you to navigate your way through some of the common style challenges that people face and will further embed the knowledge that you gain whilst working with me (available Autumn 2022).
- Membership of The Style Studio – a private Facebook group exclusively for my clients where you can access further help and advice, where I share lots of useful tips with you, and you’ll be able to access exclusive offers just for my community.
- A personal gift from me to you – a beautiful pashmina, that is in a colour chosen specifically for you and will go with your new wardrobe – on holiday, at work, visiting friends, or just having a lovely night out.
- Access to the Wardrobe Workout programme – over 10 days I will set you tasks to help you implement what you’ve learned and start getting your wardrobe into shape. I promise this will take no more than 20 minutes a day and will transform your wardrobe, setting you off on the right track to the wardrobe of your dreams.
So what if you decided to work with me…
How would you feel knowing that every time you open your wardrobe doors, you get a buzz of excitement about choosing what to wear?
Imagine actually having fun getting dressed in the morning, knowing that whatever you choose is going to make you look and feel fabulous setting you up for a great day.
Imagine being the person that other people look to as an example of someone with great style!
If you’re ready to get started, let’s chat
If you’re ready to work with me, or would like to find out more about how I can help you, please book a call using the button below.
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, if you prefer. Full payment must be received before you can start the programme. You can spread your payment over 3 instalments paid monthly.
Do you only work with women?
Absolutely not! My styling services are suitable for everyone, and I tailor each one to suit my client.
My aim is to provide an inclusive service and welcome everyone to my studio. If you have any concerns or questions about how any of the sessions work, or if you have any specific requirements to be able to attend, please do let me know. I will work with you to ensure the sessions are accessible and that you feel comfortable.
Please book a call with me to discuss your specific needs/requirements and I can determine your bespoke package.
What happens at the end of the programme?
You will have everything you need to transform your wardrobe to suit you and your lifestyle. Personal style is something that should continue to evolve over time, and I’m here to help you with that evolution. At the end of the programme, you will be ableto join my exclusive Style Rewards programme, as well as accessing a range of follow on services.
Other than the programme fee, are there any other charges?
No, everything you need is included in the programme fee.
I don’t live locally to you. Does that matter?
Ideally, the sessions are best delivered in person to ensure you get the most value. We can arrange days/times to best suit you. I can also recommend some lovely hotels in the local area. There is also the option for some sessions to take place online via Zoom. Please do get in touch and we can look at a range of options so that we can work together.