Transform your wardrobe with your own personal stylist
Do you have a wardrobe full of clothes and nothing to wear?
Does the thought of shopping for clothes send you running for the hills?
Do you long to open your wardrobe doors and not have that sinking feeling as you’re faced with a rail of clothes that all the look the same, you’re bored with, and half of them are in sizes that don’t actually fit you?
Have you got stuck in a style rut, constantly wearing the same thing and at best feeling just alright?
Would you love to be able to choose the right thing to wear for any occasion without the effort and pressure of a last-minute shopping trip where you end up settling for something that “will do”?
Do you often feel uncomfortable and self-conscious in what you’re wearing, getting distracted by it and not being able to fully focus on what you should be doing?
Well, if any of the above resonates with you, I’m here to help.
And, if it does sound like you, then read on …
You could try and figure it out yourself, but if you’re reading this, then chances are you’ve been trying for years, and you haven’t got there yet. Don’t worry, we’ve all been there at some point.
You could go and watch a tonne of YouTube videos, read “how to” blogs, or take some free online style quizzes. If you’re lucky, you might get one or two useful bits of information that are actually relevant for you.
If that’s what you’ve been doing, then it’s time to finally admit that it’s not working and get some professional help.
Understanding your personal style starts by realising that it is exactly that – personal to you.
That’s where I can help through my tailored one-to-one programme.
Would you love to:
create a wardrobe that enables you to enjoy getting dressed quickly and easily?
discover how to have an enjoyable and productive shopping experience?
utilise what you already have in your wardrobe and build on it to develop your personal style?
have absolute confidence in your style and appearance, whatever the occasion?
confidently choose the best colours and styles of clothes for you and understand how to wear them?
get pleasure from choosing what to wear, starting your day the right way?
equip your wardrobe with clothes that you love to wear and that work for your lifestyle?
create the ideal capsule wardrobe so you have loads of flexibility with fewer clothes?
understand how to express yourself through your clothes, getting it right whatever the occasion?
save huge amounts of time and money by no longer buying clothes that don’t have a place in your wardrobe or on your body?
How we’ll work together:
- We’ll start with a 30-minute Zoom session to get to know each other and for me to understand where you are and what you would like to achieve. Everyone feels differently about their style and has different goals, and I will tailor the programme to you.
- In our first face-to-face style session, I will analyse your unique skin colouring to identify the absolute best palette of colours for you. These will be the colours that make you look radiant, healthy, and bring you into focus (a client of mine once said the wrong colours made her look pale, feel drained and accentuated the dark circles around her eyes … and she was right. So, let’s make sure this isn’t you)
- During the first session, we’ll also look at using make-up to enhance your natural features. I’ll show you how you can easily apply make-up in 90 seconds. I’ll perfectly match your make-up to your skin tone, so everything works in harmony and makes you look and feel beautiful*. EVEN BETTER, you will walk away with all the products you need to recreate the look for yourself.
- In our second face-to-face style session, we’ll create your personal style profile. This shows you how to dress for your body architecture and proportions, as well as how to express your personality through your clothes and accessories, so that your look is authentic and radiant. Gone will be the days of standing in front of your wardrobe, sighing, rolling your eyes and focusing on all the bits you hate about your body.
- Depending on your preferences around make-up, we’ll also explore in the second session some additional make-up and application techniques to create different looks. For example how you wear your make-up going to work, might be different to an award ceremony, versus date night, or even on the beach! This is of course optional.
- I’ll also show you how to use an exclusive online portal which enables you to manage your wardrobe and receive my ongoing advice and support.
- Once we know your personal style profile and palette of best colours, session 3 is a complete wardrobe review. I’ll visit you and your wardrobe** and help you assess what you’ve already got. We’ll clear out what no longer works for you, organise what you’re keeping, and create a shopping list. If me coming to you isn’t what you want, you’re very welcome to pack up your wardrobe and bring it me. I’ll also uplaod your wardrobe into your online portal so you don’t have to.
- I’ll then go away and undertake extensive research creating a tailored shopping list just for you. Typically it takes me two-three hours to complete this. What this means to you is you’ll get a shopping list that fits your style profile, is in your colours and will fill the gaps you have in your wardrobe. This is the flying start that you need to transform your wardrobe. My clients tell me that this is a hugely valuable service where they really start to truly understand their style and colour as they see me shop for them. All the recommendations will be available in your online portal … all you need to do is click and buy. I really couldn’t make it any easier for you.
- Once everything has arrived, we’ll meet again. I’ll come to your home** and show you how to put your new outfits together so that you look and feel amazing. I’ll show you how to merge your new purchases in with your existing wardrobe to create some outstanding outfits (you’ll be surprised just how many outfits I’ll be able to help you create). I’ll teach you how to asses every item you ever purchase from here on and how you can decide if a purchase is right for you. You’ll further embed your knowledge and I will share further tips and tricks with you – my clients find this one of the most valuable parts of this package. I’ll also help you record some of your outfit options in your online portal as an easy reminder for you.
- Between sessions you have unlimited email support if you have any questions, and my commitment is to respond as soon as I can, usually within 24 hours. I’ve got your back, I’m here to help and support you.
*I will work with you to tailor this part of the session to your particular preferences around make-up
** Home visits are undertaken within NP and CF post code areas. If you are outside of these areas, the wardrobe/shopping review will take place in my studio (NP4) and you will need to bring your items to me.
A full personal colour analysis, with a beautiful fan containing fabric colour swatches of your best colour palette so that you can take it shopping with you and within hours can be making better purchases because you’re buying the right colours.
Following your in-depth style analysis, carried out by me as an experienced stylist, you’ll walk away with a tailored framework for you to develop your wardrobe, supported by a comprehensive guide.
You’ll take away a complete make-up box, so you can easily recreate the look without me (I promise you it’s easy to apply and feels beautiful).
I’ll share with you my knowledge and expertise on how to use your make-up to enhance your beautiful features (of course this is completely tailored to you and your style – remember I don’t offer a cookie cutter service, everything is bespoke to you).
I’ll give you exclusive access to an online style portal where you will be able to access inspiration boards tailored to your colour and style ifnormation. I will also create three inspirational “Look Books” for you using items already in your wardrobe.
A 3-hour wardrobe review, by the end of which you will have a wardrobe that is a joy to behold. It will contain only things that are right for you and will be organised so that you can see everything, enabling you to easily put different outfits together.
You’ll receive a tailormade list of online shopping recommendations for you to purchase, based on your unique style and wardrobe goals. This will be designed to enable you to create even more options with your wardrobe.
A shopping review session to assess your purchases and receive my expert advice on how to integrate the keepers into your wardrobe.
You’ve absolutely got my support while we’re working together through unlimited email support. I’ll be there to support and guide you, sharing my vast knowledge of style, colour and how to make you the most confident, visible, best version of you.
Two x 30-minute follow-up Zoom calls with me during the three months after the programme – your opportunity to ask any questions or get my advice on specific items in your wardrobe.
These sessions usually take place over the course of two months but can be arranged to suit your diary.
Also included are these exclusive FREE bonuses:
- Unlimited access to “The Style Library” – my exclusive collection of e-books expertly designed to enable you to navigate your way through some of the common style challenges that people face and will further embed the knowledge that you gain whilst working with me (available Autumn 2022).
- Membership of The Style Studio – a private Facebook group exclusively for my clients where you can access further help and advice, where I share lots of useful tips with you, and you’ll be able to access exclusive offers just for my community.
- A personal gift from me to you – a beautiful pashmina, that is in a colour chosen specifically for you and will go with your new wardrobe – on holiday, at work, visiting friends, or just having a lovely night out.
- Unlimited access to The Style Masterclass Series – my exclusive collection of OnDemand video masterclasses, which I have designed to help you to master the art of some of the biggest style challenges that people face. You’ll have lifetime access to the content, workbooks to guide you through what to do, and checklists to set you up for success. What’s more, you’ll get immediate access as soon as you decide to embark on your style journey with me (available Autumn 2022).
- A complementary iGreen glasses consultation to create a bespoke frame(s) for reading glasses or sunglasses – the most important accessory to get right and you’ll have my expert advice and guidance to make sure you do.
So what if you decided to work with me…
… feeling amazing in what you wear, whether you’re delivering a presentation at work, going out for dinner, or walking the dog.
… wearing everything in your wardrobe and getting a buzz when you open the doors every day.
… actually enjoying going shopping for clothes, knowing that you have everything you need to make great purchasing decisions.
If you’re ready to get started, let’s chat
If you’re ready to work with me, or would like to find out more about how I can help you, please book a call using the button below.
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, if you prefer. You can spread your payment over 3 instalments paid monthly. Please let me know if you’d like to do this and we cnan discuss the details.
Do you only work with women?
Absolutely not! My styling services are suitable for everyone, and I tailor each one to suit my client.
My aim is to provide an inclusive service and welcome everyone to my studio. If you have any concerns or questions about how the session works, or if you have any specific requirements to be able to attend, please do let me know. I will work with you to ensure the session is accessible and that you feel comfortable.
Please book a call with me to discuss your specific needs/requirements and I can determine your bespoke package.
Other than the programme fee, are there any other charges?
Everything you need is included the programme fee. However, you will need to set aside a shopping budget.
What happens at the end of the programme?
You will have a wardrobe transformed to suit you and your lifestyle. Personal style is something that should continue to evolve over time, and I’m here to help you with that evolution. At the end of the programme, you will be invited to join my exclusive Style Rewards programme.
How much will I need for my shopping budget?
This will largely depend on your individual wardrobe requirements. Typically, my clients have shopping budgets of between £500 and £2,000 depending on what they are looking to achieve. I will work with you and your budget to help you achieve what you are aiming for.
I don’t live locally to you. Does that matter?
Ideally, several of the sessions are best delivered in person to ensure you get the most value. We can arrange days/times to best suit you. I can also recommend some lovely hotels in the local area. There is also the option for some sessions to take place online via Zoom. Please do get in touch and we can look at a range of options so that we can work together.